The Testing Center will no longer administer instructional tests except under special circumstances and with instructional division dean’s approval.
- The Testing Center hours are:
Monday through Thursday---8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
(All tests must be turned in by 9 p.m.)
Friday---9 a.m. to 5 p.m)
(All tests must be turned in by 5 p.m.
NO TEST WILL BE ISSUED TO STUDENTS THE LAST HOUR BEFORE CLOSING.
- Tests to be administered in the Testing Center must be suitably prepared for administration (enough copies, stapled, etc.). All tests must include the following:
- Instructor’s name (John Doe)
- Course Title: (BIOL 1470)
- Test Number: (1, 2, 3, 4, etc.)
- Form Number: (A, B, C, if appropriate)
- Copy Number: (1, 2, 3, etc.)
- A Test Administration Form will be completed by faculty when tests are received and must include Beginning and Ending dates for the tests.
Faculty who want their tests scored will complete answer keys on Scantron forms and label them to correspond with tests.
Scantron Forms will be furnished to students who are taking tests in the Testing Center.
Faculty who wish to use Scantron forms in the classroom will get them from the appropriate division office.
- All special instructions must be recorded on the Test Administration Form.
Testing Center employees will not be responsible for instructions not listed on the Test Administration Form.
- Testing Center employees must protect the integrity and security of all tests.
Students will be dismissed for irregularities, and faculty will be notified
- Testing Center employees will not administer open book tests or tests that require the use of notes.
- The Testing Room is monitored by surveillance equipment.
- No final exams are given in the Testing Center.
- The Testing Center will not administer class tests during final exam week. The Testing Center will administer make-up tests.