Students desiring to appeal any Eastfield College academic advising/enrollment policies or decision are encouraged to complete this online form. It is important to follow all guidelines and follow all regulations listed below. Resubmitting an appeal can only be done if new information can be presented with the appeal.
** Accurate Email Address is Required **
- Complete all necessary information on this form: Academic Appeal Form
- Click “submit” after completion.
- Status of appeal will be sent to supplied email.
- Students can only request Eastfield College classes for overload.
- Students must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher to be approved to overload courses.
- Students pursuing developmental courses cannot overload.
- Students on probation level 1, 2, and 3 (coming back from SUSP, DISM, and IDIS) are not allowed to overload courses. Must take the suggested load based on the probation level. (For example: Probation one students can only take 12 credit hours, so that student would not be able to exceed 12 credit hours.)
- Students that do not meet the GPA requirement but are close to graduation will be evaluated on a case- by-case basis.
- Maximum hours allowed for fall/spring terms is 21 and summer term is 14. Requesting more hours for fall/spring and summer terms listed will not be approved for overload.
Guidelines and Reminders:
NO petition or appeals will be approved for a student requesting more than 4 credit hours during the Wintermester and Maymester. To view Wintermester/Maymester policy, click here.
- Duplicate requests will be processed in the order received.
- All required admissions steps and documents must be completed.
- If requests are approved visit your eConnect account for review. Denied requests require no other action. Students are encouraged to resubmit if new information is provided.
- Appeals will be processed for Eastfield College classes, and/or advising policies only.
- Missing, incomplete, or inaccurate information will result in NO action taken.
- Review SPAM email folder for status update.
** NOTE: STUDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE TO SECURE PAYMENT FOR REGISTRATION BY THE PAYMENT DUE DATE. IT IS THE STUDENT’S RESPONSIBILITY TO WITHDRAW FROM ENROLLED COURSES IF UNABLE TO COVER ANY CHARGES. FAILURE TO WITHDRAW LEADS TO AN ASSIGNED GRADE AND A BALANCE DUE. **