Welcome to Eastfield College Advising!
The mission of Eastfield College Academic Advising is to foster successful teaching and learning experiences by engaging students in developing academic pathways and educational plans for their life-long learning.
The Office of Academic Advising has created a new and comprehensive initiative to address the needs of Eastfield College (EFC) students through a dedicated and holistic case management approach. Academic Advising is now located in two areas:
- First Year Experience: In the C Building Room 120 (C-120)
- Students served by the First Year Advising Office include:
- EFC students with 29 or less credit hours including college level and developmental level hours; or
- EFC students with two or less semesters completed
- Completion Center: In the C Building Room 237 (C-237)
- Students served by the Completion Center include:
- EFC students with 30 or more credit hours including college level and developmental level hours; or
- EFC students with three or more semesters completed