1098T forms will be available on January 31st or the following Monday if January 31st falls on a weekend.
If you’d like to use your 1098-T form to fill out your income taxes, there are three ways to get it.
- By mail: DCCCD students who did not sign up to print their 1098-T last year will receive a copy of their 1098-T form in the mail.
- Online: You can also access your 1098-T online by visiting ECSI website.
To view your 1098-T form online, you must have a personal identification number (PIN).
There are three ways to obtain your PIN:
- The PIN and website information is included on your 1098-T form that you will get in the mail. -or-
- Log on to the ECSI website. Click on “Need help logging in?” in the “Log In to Access Your Account” box, then fill in and submit the form. -or-
- Contact ECSI customer service, toll free, at 866-428-1098.
When you contact ECSI, you will be asked for your Social Security number and DCCCD’s school code. Our school code is “UG.” Visit the ECSI website for more information.
- By request: Some students are not automatically issued a 1098-T. However, any student may request one.
If you can’t get your 1098-T form online through ECSI, there are two ways to request it directly from the district.
Note: In your request, you must provide your name as it appears in our records, your student ID number and a phone number where you can be reached.
- Send an email to 1098T@dcccd.edu -or-
- Call the district’s 1098-T number: 972-860-7482. This is a voicemail-only line that will be checked daily.
Who will be issued a 1098-T for the last calendar year?