Welcome to Eastfield College!
F.A.S.T. Orientation - First time in college Advising for Successful Transition is a 2-hour session designed to provide students with campus information and ends with students registering for their courses. During F.A.S.T. Orientation students will learn about Eastfield College and its many support services.
Who should attend?
- Any first time in college students
- Any students who have been out of college for three years
When should students register for F.A.S.T. Orientation?
- After completing the Pre-Assessment Activity (PAA) & placement testing
How do I register for F.A.S.T. Orientation?
- Go to the 3 computers located right outside the admissions office (near testing) and sign up for F.A.S.T. ORIENTATION.
- Click on REGISTER NOW ON FAST ORIENTATION WEBPAGE
- Go to the drop down menu at the top of page and select a date, and time best for you, click on REGISTER
What should I do to prepare for F.A.S.T. Orientation?
- Plan to arrive 20 minutes before your session begins. If you are late you may be required to attend another session
- For additional information please contact The Office Student Engagement & Retention 4OSER@dcccd.edu
- Students needing sign language interpreters or other accommodations please contact email@example.com or call Disability Service Office at. 972-860-8348.