Frequently Asked Questions
See our DCCCD FAQs for answers to many of your questions.
We have our FAQs
broken down into several sections.
- General FAQ If you have general questions
about Eastfield (Such as directions to get here), check this page first.
- Admissions FAQ If you have a question about
applying or transferring to Eastfield, or enrolling in classes, this page
- Concurrent/Dual Credit Enrollment Program FAQ
Requirements for high school students to enroll.
- Advisement FAQ Questions about THEA and
- Business Office FAQ Information about paying
tuition, refunds, and other money related questions.
- Continuing Education FAQ Information on certificate
programs, how to enroll and more.
- ESL FAQ Questions about our English
as a Second Language program. Also available in Spanish.
- Testing Center FAQ If you have a question about
the Testing Center or about assessment testing, this page may help you.
- Health Center FAQ Information about services offered in the Health Center
- Rising Star FAQ Information about
the district's Rising Star Program and how it is used at Eastfield
- FEQ FEQ stands for Frequently Emailed Questions.
These are the questions that are most often sent to the webmaster. You might
want to check this out before you send us an email.
We will be adding more FAQs in the future.