Students should apply for graduation at the beginning of the term/semester in which they intend to graduate. Eligible applicants are those students who have met all TSI requirements, degree/certificate and graduation requirements or have those requirements currently in progress. Eligible students will be awarded their degree or certificate of completion at the end of the appropriate term.
Students with questions about applying for graduation should visit with an academic advisor.
Important: Accurate Email Address is Required.
- Complete all required information on form.
- Click “submit” after completion.
- Status of application will be sent to supplied email.
Guidelines and Reminders:
- Must be a currently enrolled student.
- Duplicate requests will be processed in the order received.
- All transcripts must be submitted to the admissions office.
- Transcripts on file CANNOT be older than 3 years from the print date.
- Students not enrolled for a full academic year must resubmit updated transcripts that are no older than 3 years from the print date.
- Missing, incomplete, or inaccurate information will result in being denied.
- Review SPAM email folder for status update.
- Must be completing an active Eastfield College degree/certificate program.
- Currently enrolled in classes at Eastfield College.
- To qualify for a second degree or certificate, you must fulfill the twenty-five percent (25%) residence requirement and must complete all required courses in the curriculum plan for the second degree or certificate.
- Plan to receive a degree or certificate from Eastfield College and understand twenty-five percent (25%) of the credit hours required for graduation must be earned through instruction (not credit-by-examination) at the graduating campus and in the desired program.
- Must have enrollment in an active catalog year. (Catalog can no longer be used if older than 5 years.)
- There are NO substitutions for Associates of Arts(AA), Associates of Science(AS), or Associates of Arts in Teaching(AAT).