NACElink/Symplicity Job Listing Service
Login Instructions for DCCCD Students and Alumni
Free access to hundreds of job listings 24/7!!!
Go to: https://dcccd-csm.symplicity.com/students
- You must have a current, active email address and your student ID number.
- If you have never registered with NACElink/Symplicity before, click on the “Register” link. You will need to answer several questions to create your profile. Be sure to read and follow instructions carefully.
- After you complete the registration section, you will receive two emails: the first one will verify the email address you gave in the registration section. The second email will tell you how to set your password. You can always change your password in the “Profile” section. If you do not receive either of the emails, call 972-238-6365 or 972-238-6921 and they will assist you very quickly.
- When you have finished the registration process and are into the system, click on the “Jobs” tab at the top of the page. Then click on “CSM Jobs.”
- Follow instructions to search the job listings. Apply for jobs according to the employer’s instructions.
- Résumés: Some of the job listings may require that you have a résumé uploaded. You can upload your résumé in the “Documents” section. When you upload your résumé, a DCCCD Career Services staff member will review it before it will be available to employers. When your resume is approved or if your résumé needs any changes, you will receive a message in the “Documents” section in 2-3 days. If you don’t have a résumé, an Eastfield College Career Services staff member will be glad to assist you. You can also visit www.eastfieldcollege.edu/careers for résumé information in the “Job Search” section.
- Richland College Career Services manages the job listing system for the DCCCD. If you have any problems registering or using the system, please call 972-238-6365 or 972-238-6921 and they will be happy to assist you.
When you are hired, please notify the Career Services staff.