- Students may begin requesting tutoring two weeks prior to classes starting and continue throughout the semester.
- Students must receive a referral from their TRIO/SSS Advisor.
- Tutoring will only be offered for classes in which the student is currently enrolled.
- Students will receive the first available tutor in the specific subject area they are requesting.
- Students will receive up to 3 hours of regularly scheduled individual tutoring per week for each 3 credit hour course.
TRIO WRITING PORTAL ONLINE SUBMISSION
Funding for the TRiO/Student Support Services program is provided by the U.S. Department of Education.