10 Steps to Enrollment Success
Enrollment steps are provided as a guide for our students. Not every student will need to complete all of the outlined steps, while others may have additional steps not listed to complete. For the most accurate information regarding your individual application status please contact the Office of Admissions.
1) Apply for Admission
- New DCCCD Student (GED completer, high school graduate)
- Transfer and Transient Student
2) Create eConnect Account
3) Submit ALL Official Transcripts to the Office of Admissions
- Final High School Transcript/GED with graduation/completion date, if graduated in the last 5 years and/or seeking Financial Aid
- College Transcripts from all colleges attended, must have been printed within the last 3 years and submitted in a sealed envelope
4) Provide proof of Bacterial Meningitis or Exemption
5) Complete TSI Assessment/Testing. Exemptions can be met with prior test scores and/or previously completed college work. Please see the Office of Admissions for additional details
6) Complete New Student Orientation, first time in college students only
7) Meet with an Academic Advisor
8) Register for Classes
9) Pay Tuition
10) Get Student ID Card
Additional Steps for Admission
Former Students – I previously attended a DCCCD College, but have not taken classes in the past 12 months.
High School Student – I am a current high school student and want to learn about programs I can participate in before I graduate.
International Students – I want to attend Eastfield College and I am currently a citizen of another country.
Undocumented/Special Consideration Students - I am a student who currently qualifies for Texas residency status under Senate Bill 1528 and/or HB1403.