The Testing Center will no longer administer instructional tests except under special circumstances and with instructional division dean’s approval.
- The Assessment/Testing Center is located in C-114. Hours of operation are:
Monday through Thursday---8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
(All tests must be turned in by 9 p.m.)
Friday---9 a.m. to 5 p.m)
(All tests must be turned in by 5 p.m.)
NO TEST WILL BE ISSUED TO STUDENTS THE LAST HOUR BEFORE CLOSING.
- Students taking tests are required to:
- Have a picture ID (driver’s license, DPS ID, school ID, etc.) or be positively identified by an Eastfield employee
- Know their course name, number, section number, and professor’s name (ex. HIST 1301.4780, Holman)
- Know which test they are taking (ex. test 1, test 2, etc.)
- Sign in the folders provided at the front desk
- Leave all books, papers, cell phones, any electronic devices and purses in the lockers provided. Students need to obtain a token from the Testing Center for the lockers. Items too large to fit in the lockers must be stored by the students. Testing Center personnel will not be responsible for students’ possessions.
- Keep wallets with them.
- Have a #2 pencil.
- Before leaving the testing room and upon completion of testing; return test materials and scratch paper to the sliding window near exit door.
- Talking, eating, or drinking is not permitted in the Testing Room.
- Students taking tests in the Assessment/Testing Center are not permitted to be accompanied by anyone (including children). Minor children are not to be left unattended outside the Testing Center.
- Students are not permitted to review tests or answer documents after the materials have been collected.
- Students must follow procedures. Assessment/Testing Center employees must protect the integrity and security of all tests. Irregularities will be reported to professors.
- Assessment/Testing Center employees have the authority to dismiss students from the Center for irregularities. Students should be aware that the testing room is monitored by surveillance equipment.