Request a Library Instruction Session
We believe library instruction is most effective when learners engage in relevant experiential-learning activities, within the context of course-related information needs.
For best results:
- Submit request at least one week in advance to ensure availability and preparation of materials.
- Schedule your session in the context of a research assignment.
- Submit a copy of your assignment at the time of your request.
- Students will have chosen their topic before the session.
- Avoid general orientations, scavenger hunts, or overviews of the library.
- Faculty attendance is strongly encouraged. Schedule your session when you or Teaching Assistant(s) can attend.
Library Instruction Request Form