Frequently Asked Questions
See our DCCCD FAQs for answers to many of your questions.
We have our FAQs broken down into several sections.
- General FAQ If you have general questions about Eastfield (Such as directions to get here), check this page first.
- Admissions FAQ If you have a question about applying or transferring to Eastfield, or enrolling in classes, this page may help.
- Concurrent/Dual Credit Enrollment Program FAQ Requirements for high school students to enroll.
- Business Office FAQ Information about paying tuition, refunds, and other money related questions.
- Continuing Education FAQ Information on certificate programs, how to enroll and more.
- ESL FAQ Questions about our English as a Second Language program. Also available in Spanish.
- Testing Center FAQ If you have a question about the Testing Center or about assessment testing, this page may help you.
- Health Center FAQ Information about services offered in the Health Center
- Rising Star FAQ Information about the district's Rising Star Program and how it is used at Eastfield
- FEQ FEQ stands for Frequently Emailed Questions. These are the questions that are most often sent to the webmaster. You might want to check this out before you send us an email.
We will be adding more FAQs in the future.