The Student Life Office provides Eastfield College students with interesting extra-curricular and co-curricular activities designed to promote individual growth, development of leadership skills, and an enhanced awareness of the campus and the community.
Student Leader of the Year
This annual award honors the lives of Student Life colleagues.
• Fill out the application showing active involvement in campus life, community service and the positive effect it has had on you life.
• Provide a current transcript (minimum 2.5 GPA).
• Write an essay (maximum 300 words, double-spaced) describing your campus leadership qualities.
Identify qualities in examples of creativity, humor, integrity and caring.
Explain your future vision and goals.
• Provide two letters of recommendation (one from your college and one from outside the college).
• Finalists will participate in a panel interview on February 25, 2015.
Deadline for application is February 17, 2015 and applications must be received in the Office of Student Life, Room C-141 by 5 p.m. on February 17, 2015.
Phone Number: 972-860-7185
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.