- Note: type the information online and then print and sign it
Step 2: Passport photocopy
- Submit a copy of passport
Step 3: Financial Documentation
- Submit original financial documentation. These documents will not be returned. Students must be prepared to submit a second original set to the U.S. Embassy at the time of the visa interview. Requirements for Financial Documents.
Step 4: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
A TOEFL score is required for official admission as an International Student.Original TOEFL results must be submitted. A photocopy will not be accepted. Eastfield College institution code is 6201. The departmental code is 00.
|TOEFL Requirements||College Level|
|Intensive English Program|
|Computer Based||197 or higher||Recommended to have at least 117 or higher|
|Paper Based||530 or higher||Recommended to have at least 430 or higher|
|Internet Based||71 or higher||Recommended to have at least 39 or higher|
The TOEFL requirement may be waived for Dallas County Community College District schools offering Intensive English Programs. Intensive English Programs are offered at Richland, Brookhaven, Mountain View, and Eastfield Colleges.
If you meet one of the following criteria, you will be exempt from the TOEFL requirement for admissions to college level courses:
- You are a graduate of an accredited U.S. college or university; or
- You are a native speaker of English from a country in which English is the primary language of the majority as documented by the Cambridge Encyclopedia of Languages. (Anguilla, Australia, The Bahamas, Antigua & Barbuda, Belize, Bermuda, Canada, Grenadines & Saint Vincent, Great Britain including Scotland, Grenada, Guyana, The Irish Republic, Jamaica, Montserrat, Nevis & Saint Kitts, New Zealand, Trinidad & Tobago); or
- You have an official transcript from an accredited college or university in the United States showing a grade of C or better for English 1301 or the equivalent; or
- You have an Institutional TOEFL score of 530 or higher on the paper/pencil version, or 197 or higher on the computerized version from the University of North Texas, the University of Texas at Arlington, or the University of Dallas; or
- You have successfully completed the final level of an intensive English program of the DCCCD; or
- You can present documented completion of the final level of an intensive English program that is approved by the DCCCD through an established agreement; or
- You have met TSI requirement in reading and writing through THEA, Accuplacer, ACT, SAT or other approved test.
Link to TOEFL Page: www.ets.org/toefl
Step 5: Submit application to:
English Language Learning Advisement Center
3737 Motley Drive
Mesquite, TX 75150
OR scan and email to: email@example.com